Category: Musical Instruments > Electronics
Release Date: 11/03/2010
Retail Price: $249.00
- Be more creative with coveted professional tools Work efficiently and get the best sonic results with Automatic Delay Compensation, multitrack Beat Detective, full Import Session Data dialog, and other separately priced add-ons - now standard.
- Collaborate with others more easily Team up with other creators, editors, and mixers easily - with built-in OMF/AAF/MXF file interchange support, you can exchange projects created in other audio and video software with Pro Tools and vice-versa.
- Create bigger, better mixes Develop larger, more complex projects, with up to 96 or 192* simultaneous audio tracks, 128 instrument tracks, 512 MIDI tracks, 256 internal busses, and 160 aux tracks. See all track specifications.
- Get more options to grab hold of your mix Along with C|24 and ICON*, you can now use Avid Artist Series and Pro Series consoles and controllers to enhance your editing and mixing workflow, thanks to added EUCON integration.
- Work the way you want Get the flexibility of using Pro Tools 9 with your favorite Avid audio interface or third-party Core Audio- or ASIO-compatible interface - or use Pro Tools 9 completely standalone for easy on-the-go creation.
Other Special Features
- Open yourself to the possibilities. Pro Tools 9 redefines the world's most popular, most advanced music and audio production platform with an all-new, completely re-architected, open version of Pro Tools software, giving you what you asked for-and so much